Shipping & Tracking
- All UK orders are processed within 1 working day and shipped as standard on a 3 – 5 day service. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as available in order for you to track your purchase. Should you require a faster service please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
- We are happy to ship to other countries – Europe or Worldwide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details and we will provide a competitive shipping cost. Please note for worldwide shipping a local telephone number will always be required.
- If you have your own courier account, we would be pleased to box up your delivery and have it ready for collection, provided this is agreed in advance and you can forward all labels, and necessary paperwork to us prior to collection.
- Please note if you purchase via paypal we will ONLY ship to your verified paypal address.
Many Hearts will not accept returned items that have been damaged through misuse, neglect, accident or intent howsoever caused. Neither are we able to accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
Our aim is to offer quality products and guarantee 100% satisfaction. We are fully confident you will be pleased with your product and the speed and quality of our service.
We accept returns for exchange or refund ONLY if goods received are faulty.
Please rest assured that every single item is thoroughly inspected by Many Hearts prior to being wrapped, boxed and packed.
If packaging looks damaged upon receipt PLEASE inspect the contents BEFORE signing for them. If goods are damaged in transit they must be signed for as damaged before being accepted from the courier, this is the ONLY way we will accept returned goods “damaged in transit” as otherwise we have no recourse with the courier.
Please E-mail all returns request to: email@example.com within 48 hours of tracked receipt. Please enter “Returns” as a subject.
In the message you need to state:
* Your name & Address
* Item(s) you want to return
* The reason you want to make a return.
*Tracking number(s) of your products on receipt
Please make sure the item is unused in its original condition, which means the product hasn’t been sized, worn, plastic removed, damaged, scratched or tampered with.
Please also keep all labels and tags on items, otherwise the returned items will not be accepted.
Please return said items within 7 days tracked receipt.
We do not pay for return postage and you must obtain a certificate of posting from the post office or a tracking number from a courier.
If the items are returned in the same condition as you received them then you will be fully refunded the cost of the items.
Please insure your return. We are not responsible for returned shipping damages.
Product Exchange: you may exchange your product for any other product from manyhearts.co.uk for equal or lesser value. If exchanged for a lesser value item the remaining balance will be refunded to you.
It should be emphasized that if you are unable to return or exchange the products within 7 days of receipt, your return request will be declined and returned goods will not be accepted and “returned to sender”.
Some slight marks and variations in the surface colour and texture should not be mistaken as a fault as they are part of the nature of the materials used.
Before you return the items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first in order to avoid any unnecessary costs on both sides.
HYGIENE REASONS WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE THE PURCHASE OF EARRINGS.